2020 season, the calendar of the new world…
What doesn’t change
- Meetings for all levels and every sport competitions.
What will change
- Less dates and more important fleets
- 2 races will count for the ranking of France Monotype D24od Championship : the Spi Ouest France and la Normandie cup
- For each regatta, 4 ranking :
- A general ranking (FFV),
- un « professional » ranking,
- A « master» ranking (2 persons having a minimum of 40 years and cumulating a total of 100 years for the whole crew),
- A mixte ranking (mixte and female crews).
-A competition for the affiliated FFV Clubs in order to win a Diam 24od for France Championship.
To know more = link towards presentation leaflets.
25th, 26th and 27th september : Spi Ouest France, La Trinité
16th, 17th and 18th october : Normandy Cup, Le Havre
9th,10th and 11th october : Catagolfe, Aradon
And training regattas on request and planned at Port-la-Forêt, la Trinité-sur-mer and at Brest.
Formulae service « Easy Regatta »
For each Diam24od calendar race it is possible to book a package : return journey transport, assembling and disassembling of (your) Diam 24od. Whether you are an owner or renter of a Diam 24od, expert regatta sailor or discoverer, this ready-made service can be booked readily next to ADH Inotec. What is left for you is just to get to the competition site, a boat will be awaiting, ready to sail with a « support service ».
Lien vers le l’offre ER automne 2020